Continuing Education Units (CEU)
RULE REVISION Effective October 31, 2009
At licensure renewal you will attest to having completed at least 20 CEU hours.
The Arkansas Psychology Board Rules and Regulations, Section 9 , CEU requirements were revised.
The changes became effective on October 31, 2009.
The main points are:
- Licensees will NOT report CE activity during the biennium.
- Licensees WILL earn twenty (20) hours of CE activity annually.
- Licensees will attest to having completed twenty (20) hours of CE activity during licensure renewal.
- The Board will conduct a random audit of our licensees. If your name is chosen, we will contact you and at that time, the appropriate documents will be required.
- Licensees will NOT submit CE documentation to the Board office, unless we contact you for that information.